- US and UK suspend Syria rebel aid
The US and UK suspend all "non-lethal assistance" for the opposition in northern Syria after Isla...
- Former CRC chief received ?200,000 pension payout
The Public Accounts Committee has heard a ?200,000 pension lump sum paid to former Central Remedi...
- CRC pays ?660k for administration of non-existent fund
It has emerged that the Central Remedial Clinic pays over half a million euro each year to the Ma...
- Lloyds bank in record £28m fine
Lloyds Banking Group is fined £28m, a record for a UK retail banking operation, for "serious fail...
- Rent receivers appointed to over 2,000 properties
Irish banks have appointed receivers to collect rent from tenants in 2,000 properties where landl...
- Gift and knitwear retailer Carraig Donn to create 100 new jobs
Carraig Donn, the gifts and clothing chain, is to create 100 new jobs.
- Gavin named Manager of the Year
Dublin boss Jim Gavin has been named Philips Sports Manager of the Year.
- Australia under pressure - Gilchrist
Australia's lack of Ashes-winning experience may affect the third Test, according to former wicke...
- Spurs keen on quick return for Jan
Tottenham will use blood-spinning technique PRP to try to get Jan Vertonghen back to fitness in q...
- 12 Years a Slave leads SAG Awards nominations
Steve McQueen's 12 Years a Slave leads the shortlist for the Screen Actors Guild Awards, with sta...
- British success at SAG nominations
British actresses Emma Thompson and Dame Judi Dench are among the British stars shortlisted for t...
- Kanye: I'm not nominated for enough Grammys
Kanye West has complained he hasn't got enough Grammy nominations.
7 yrs Sober
Congratulations to John H. of Ashburn VA for 7 years of Sobriety today, March 17, 2012 – St. Patr...
Did you know ? Leap Year trivia
Did you know.. that today is also known as “St. Bridget’s Complaint”. It is believed this traditi...
Bring The Celtic Tenors to your home for St Patrick?s Day
I just finished listening to The Celtic Tenors new album “Feels Like Home” and it’s really a grea...